Re: Modfying source code to read tuples before and after UPDATE...how to? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From rmd22
Subject Re: Modfying source code to read tuples before and after UPDATE...how to?
Date
Re: Re: Modfying source code to read tuples before and after UPDATE...how to?  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
List pgsql-general
Well what i mean by print out is that it should print out the old and new
tuples on postgres terminal after the update is complete.
I tried it with triggers and I got what I wanted. But my professor for some
reason wants me to mess around with the source code :(
Do you think it's possible?