Modfying source code to read tuples before and after UPDATE...how to? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From rmd22
Subject Modfying source code to read tuples before and after UPDATE...how to?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello there,

I am a total novice to Postgresql, but very much interested in learning how
it works.

I have to modify the source code of Postgresql-9.0.1 such that whenever I
run an UPDATE command it should print out the old and new tuples. Since I am
a beginner I would appreciate it a lot if anyone of you out there could
point me in right direction. Which files will I need to modify to get the
desired results?