Unable to use VIEWS (Ok button remains shaded) - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From joseflores
Subject Unable to use VIEWS (Ok button remains shaded)
Date
Re: Unable to use VIEWS (Ok button remains shaded)  (Richard Broersma <richard.broersma@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-novice
Once I try to do something (whatever that may be) with VIEWS, the OK button
never goes from gray to black (as if I didn't have all the privileges) to be
clicked on as to accept the creation or changes.

I'm running it all on a desktop version, no users, localhost, usr postgres
has all the privileges available. I.e.: simplest configuration possible

Views created on other Administration Software (e.g. NAVCAT) are recognized,
but I am unable to edit them.

The VIEWS window pops up, all the tabs are un place, but it behaves as if I
hadn't entered anything into them.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance