Database integrity ? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Machiel Richards
Subject Database integrity ?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Good day everyone.

              I am posting this question on the mailing list even though I am also trying to research it as all information will be helpful.

               Our client are currently running about 13 servers with 100 odd databases spread across these servers.

                One of my most important tasks to look at, at the moment, is to look at the data integrity of their databases as it seems that some information are being duplicated unneccesarily and it might also be possible that data integrity have been compromised due to this.

                  I was just tasked to look into the data integrity, however, as I am still a postgres newbie I am not even sure where to begin considering the amount of databases. Some of these databases have over a thousand tables in them.

                  Does anybody perhaps have some experience on this front in order to provide me with some tips or advice as I would really appreciate it?

Regards
Machiel