Re: On-disk size of db increased after restore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: On-disk size of db increased after restore
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

> Devrim, have you identified yet which tables have the bloat?  Are they
> the ones with tweaked autovacuum parameters?

That's it.

On prod server, that table consumes 50 GB disk space, and on the backup
machine, it uses 148 GB. I applied custom autovac settings only to that
table.

This is 8.4.4 btw...

So, what should I do now?

Regards,