Finding deadlocks on postgresql ? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Machiel Richards
Subject Finding deadlocks on postgresql ?
Date
Re: Finding deadlocks on postgresql ?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-novice
Hi All

       I am trying to find out the following and google doesn't seem to be very helpful today :-(

         As part of creating a Daily health check for  some postgresql databases, I am trying to determine whether the database have any deadlocks.

          I am not sure however how to do this and thus I am hoping someone can assist me here.

        Is there a method to check postgresql for any deadlocks via a query or perhaps other methods?

    I would really appreciate the help here.

Regards
Machiel

Attachment