Re: Mail delays (was: Sending the beta4 release announcement, don't approve ...) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Mail delays (was: Sending the beta4 release announcement, don't approve ...)
Date
Re: Mail delays (was: Sending the beta4 release announcement, don't approve ...)  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Re: Mail delays (was: Sending the beta4 release announcement, don't approve ...)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-www
Excerpts from Marc G. Fournier's message of mié ago 04 10:44:39 -0400 2010:

> Apparently you can't read headers? :)
>
> Aug 1st - maia passes email to mail.postgresql.org
> Aug 4th - mail.postgresql.org passes email to mx2.hub.org
>
> Intervening time: stuck in majordomo moderator queue ...

Doh.

Weren't we supposed to pass through unmoderated all emails coming from
addresses subscribed to any of the lists?