Re: Beta4 release announcement - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Beta4 release announcement
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 12:50 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Aug 2, 2010, at 12:19 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> > I agree - revoking moderation privileges for approving a valid message there with no "don't do that yet" attached
onany list seems completely wrong(are we going to revoke commit provs from every commiter who ever commited something
thathas a bug?).

> Allow me to be the first to hope NOT.

Well I will certainly second but frankly there is no need to. It isn't
going to happen. It is unfortunate that tempers flared over such a
simple thing.

Perhaps we should instead be proud of the accomplishments of Beta4. Let
us promote those instead of being pride full and making silly demands
that stand to do nothing but deter would be contributors.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor