Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2010 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Williams
Subject Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2010
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 22:52 -0400, Joshua Kramer wrote:
> Is anyone planning to attend or man a booth at Ohio LinuxFest 2010?
>
> If so let me know - I live close to Columbus and can be available to
> help out.

Hi Josh!

Yep; I've submitted a couple of talks this year, but either way I'll
probably be attending as well.

It could be worth doing a booth this year - we've had a presence a
couple times in the past (2007 and 2008, I believe?) with a good amount
of success.

Were you planning on putting in for a community booth?  Not sure when
the sponsorship application closes, but if there ends up being a
Postgres both I'll certainly help out, too.

- Josh