Re: ANNOUNCE list (was Re: New PGXN Extension site) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: ANNOUNCE list (was Re: New PGXN Extension site)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 13:05 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 12:27, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 16:12 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> >> This was just posted to announce.
> >
> > I notice you mention that this was just posted to the ANNOUNCE list.
> >
> > Who is it that moderates the announce list?
>
> I can't answer this part, just wanted to add a comment below.

Well I am one.

I can tell you that one of the problems I run into is that if I don't
see it during my normal business day, I won't moderate it. So if you
send during your timezone, and I am the only one watching...

If it comes through during my business day, I moderate immediately
(assuming I am reading email)

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor