Re: Documentation availability as a single page of text - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Documentation availability as a single page of text
Date
Re: Documentation availability as a single page of text  (Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com>)
List pgsql-general
Excerpts from John Gage's message of sáb may 08 05:06:35 -0400 2010:
> Is the documentation available anywhere as a single page text file?
> This would be enormously helpful for searching using regular
> expressions in Vim, for example, or excerpting pieces for future
> reference.

There's a texinfo output that could perhaps be useful.  Try
"make postgres.info" in the doc/src/sgml directory; while it's tagged
"experimental" and outputs a boatload of warnings, it does work for me and the
text it produces is plain enough.