Re: pgsql: Fix power() for large inputs yet more. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix power() for large inputs yet more.
Date
List pgsql-committers
> fossa seems to still be complaining after that:

Yeah.  Not sure what to do about that.  It seems to be coming to the
wrong conclusion about whether yisoddinteger, but I can't think of
another way to code that that won't introduce other risks.

Worst case answer would be to remove this test case, or dumb it
down so that it can't distinguish +0 and -0 outputs.  That
seems pretty annoying though, especially if (as I suspect)
every other buildfarm member gets this right.

            regards, tom lane