Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL speaker DESPERATELY NEEDED for Southeast Linuxfest - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL speaker DESPERATELY NEEDED for Southeast Linuxfest
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, 2010-05-01 at 15:36 -0400, Michael Alan Brewer wrote:
> I think I'm working the Postgres booth for SELF (as I did last year,
> with tuba in tow), but I don't have any PG sessions ready at present.
>
> If JD needs a place to crash, though...

Well I submitted my Performance talk. I don't know when I will hear
back. If Dunstan is approved that is all but a slam dunk cause he is a
heck of a lot closer than I am.

Let's see what happens.

Joshua D. Drake

--