Re: Remaining Streaming Replication Open Items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Remaining Streaming Replication Open Items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2010-04-07 at 07:40 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:

> >> I'll commit it tonight.
> >
> > I don't see this on hackers. Have you posted it? I'd like to see what
> > you do before it gets committed. Thanks.
>
> It's the same patch Fujii Masao posted previously, for which I
> previously said I would fix up the comments and docs and commit.  But
> here is the adjusted version, which is hopefully more clear about what
> we're doing at why we're doing it.

OK, that looks a lot less risky than I had understood from discussions.
The main thing for me is it doesn't interfere with Startup or
WalReceiver, so assuming it works I've got no objections. Thanks for
chasing this down, good addition.