Re: Parameter name standby_mode - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Parameter name standby_mode
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2010-04-05 at 18:03 +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:

> I'm leaning toward postponing the item to v9.1 or later.

If you want to defer anything, then I'd like to get a summary of what
you are thinking of deferring and why that is acceptable. Right now
there are lots of unfinished items and no movement on them. Yes, I'm
unhappy about that.

My feeling is that we should only default on "port" as part of the
primary_conninfo. All other settings are required or we should reject
streaming. Replication connections should be explicit.