Announcing new PostgreSQL RPM Repository - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Announcing new PostgreSQL RPM Repository
Date
List pgsql-announce
Over the last month, I worked on new PostgreSQL RPM repository based on
the existing build machines, and existing package signs.

As of today, it is officially live with the new PostgreSQL releases
(another announcement is on the way)

The new URL is: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Repository packages are here:

http://yum.pgrpms.org/reporpms/repoview/letter_p.group.html

Thanks a lot to Darcy Buskermolen for his great support over the 2,5
years on this project..

All people who want to contribute to spec files are welcome, I'd like to
see this as a community project for the community.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org