Re: Postgres GIS Question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Postgres GIS Question
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 16:27 -0500, akp geek wrote:
>               we have are using postgis. I am running into this
> scenarios. When the query is executed it is displaying information as
> " 780/24 520 (500- ? ) " as opposed to " 780/24 520 (500- 1/4  )" .
> It's doing in many part. Has any one run into this kind of issue? Is
> it related to the encoding by any chance? Can you please share your
> thoughts?

You haven't really provided enough information to begin. What is the
server_encoding? What is the client_encoding? How are you putting the
data in? What kind of special characters are you using, and what do you
expect the result to be?

Regards,
    Jeff Davis