Re: changing log_min_duration_statement - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: changing log_min_duration_statement
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 13:27 -0800, Ben Chobot wrote:

> I'm having difficulties with one of my 8.1.19 installs.
> log_min_duration_statement is currently set to 500. I would like to
> change it to 0. Changing it in the config file and sending a HUP to
> the postmaster has no effect.

What do you get after reloading server and running

psql -c "SHOW log_min_duration_statement"

Maybe there are more than one log_min_duration_statement in
postgresql.conf?

Also, a distro (Gentoo) has 2 conf files which overrides some settings
in postgresql.conf -- you may suffer from something similar.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Attachment