Re: Merge statement - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Boboc Cristi
Subject Re: Merge statement
Date
List pgsql-docs
    Dear David, your suggestion would be good if it could be applied.
I have not found the setting you are talking about. I attach here a screenshot of the settings page. Since obviously you are more experimented than me about the mail clients, please help.
I mention I am using Yahoo's web client.

Inline image

Best regards, Cristi Boboc