Re: Partitioning option for COPY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Partitioning option for COPY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2009-11-23 at 10:43 -0500, Emmanuel Cecchet wrote:
> Simon Riggs wrote:
> > I was unaware you were developing these ideas and so was unable to
> > provide comments until now.

> The first patch was published to this list on September 10 (almost 2.5
> months ago) along with the wiki page describing the problem and the
> solution.

> What should I have done to raise awareness further?

...Read my detailed comments in response to Kedar's patch and post
comments on that thread to say you didn't agree with that proposal and
that you were thinking of another way entirely. ~14 July. >4 months ago.

...Contact me personally when you saw that I hadn't responded to your
later posts, knowing that I have recent track record as a reviewer of
partitioning patches.