Re: Summary and Plan for Hot Standby - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Summary and Plan for Hot Standby
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 16:40 +0900, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Yes.  I'm realizing that because of the highly techincal nature of the
> discussion and the language used few people other than you and Heikki
> are aware of the major issues which still need work.  It would be
> helpful if someone could post a summary of outstanding issues which
> didn't require prior extensive experience with the HS code to
> understand; possibly you could then get people trying to tackle just
> those individual issues.

Yes I believe it is time for that. Those of us neck deep in production
loads would feel a lot better if we knew from a real world perspective
what the issue is.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander