Re: next CommitFest - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: next CommitFest
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 23:10 +0100, Andres Freund wrote:
> I have to admit that at least for me personally its way much easer to get
> started on a patch one finds interesting than when not

I find it much easier to get interested in a patch after I get started
reviewing it ;)

Seriously, that's happened with at least a couple patches that have been
assigned to me. Either the code itself is interesting, or the feature is
useful enough that I would want to learn about it anyway.

Regards,Jeff Davis