Re: Table Clustering & Time Range Queries - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Kevin Buckham
Subject Re: Table Clustering & Time Range Queries
Date
List pgsql-performance
I came across links to pg_reorg previously but it seemed that the
project was a bit "dead".  There is active development but not much
information, and not much in the way of discussions. I will definitely
be testing both partitioning and pg_reorg.  I am curious to see if
pg_reorg will be stable enough for us to use or not.

Thanks to everyone who provided answers for great and quick responses!
Wow, it makes me really want to keep Postgres around. :)

-Kevin