Re: Concurrency testing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Concurrency testing
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 13:00 -0400, Greg Smith wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Oct 2009, Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
>
> > sorry guys, perl is not made for concurrent programming, it's not going
> > to be easy reaching current tsung level (years of work with ad-hoc
> > tools) using a general hobbyist programming language.

Woah... I am not much of a Perl fan but to call it a "general hobbyist
programming language" certainly identifies the ignorance of the poster.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander