Re: Bug with caching SQLTypes in Connection:getSQLType(oid) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Rene Pijlman
Subject Re: Bug with caching SQLTypes in Connection:getSQLType(oid)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On 07 Dec 2001 15:09:51 -0700, you wrote:
>In some cases, when get getSQLType(oid) method is called, it doesn't
>cache the result, so it gets called alot.  This is seen in Castor in
>a few cases.  Anyone seen this before or am I the first?

We've discussed this before:
http://archives2.us.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2001-09/msg00275.php.

It's not entirely clear from the rest of the thread if the
problem disappeared when the OP upgraded to the latest
development version, but he did say that the improvement seemed
to be already implemented.

Regards,
René Pijlman <rene@lab.applinet.nl>