Re: WIP: generalized index constraints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: WIP: generalized index constraints
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 22:52 +1000, Brendan Jurd wrote:
> I'm just getting started reviewing this version now.  I noticed that
> your patch seems to have been generated by git.

Ok, I now have a public git repo on git.postgresql.org, and I rebased my
patch before I pushed it.

See updates in my "generalized-constraints" branch. I have psql support
now, so it might be slightly easier to review.

The language and name of the feature are going through a little turmoil
right now, as you can see, so I'm trying to keep up with that. As that
settles down I'll improve the docs.

Regards,Jeff Davis