Re: Hot Standby, max_connections and max_prepared_transactions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Hot Standby, max_connections and max_prepared_transactions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 09:26 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:

> Hopefully you're planning to keep that part, as it
> would be a shame if I had done it for nothing.

Not promising anything in that regard, but I appreciate your efforts to
assist. I doubt it was wasted effort in any sense. It will certainly be
valuable to have another knowledgeable reviewer.

I'm finding reviewing my own code considerably easier after the break in
development. Not done yet, but making good progress every day.