PostgreSQL Live CD based on CentOS 5.3 and PG 8.4 released - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject PostgreSQL Live CD based on CentOS 5.3 and PG 8.4 released
Date
Re: PostgreSQL Live CD based on CentOS 5.3 and PG 8.4 released
List pgsql-general
You wanted it, and here we go:

I released initial version of my PostgreSQL 8.4 live CD, which is based
on CentOS 5.3. It includes the PostgreSQL related packages that I build
on http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org , along with PostgreSQL 8.4.0.

Details are here:

http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/livecd.php
http://www.pglivecd.org

This live CD has current versions of many software, like pgAdmin
III, phpPgAdmin, Apache, PHP, GNOME, Pidgin, Firefox etc.

Kickstart file is configurable, so you can also create your own
PostgreSQL Live CD's fairly easily, if you have a CentOS 5.3
machine around, as described in here:

https://projects.centos.org/trac/livecd/

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this live CD.

Sincerely,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com