Re: PGDay Athens on September 19 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PGDay Athens on September 19
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 2009-08-31 at 09:53 -0400, Arnold, Sandra wrote:
> I am trying to find some information about PGDay Athens which is
> scheduled for September 19.  I work in Oak Ridge, TN and this is the
> closest PGDay that has been scheduled.  I and two other colleagues are
> interested in attending this conference.  However, because of budget
> restrictions, I need to find out the cost of the conference.  Any
> information would be greatly appreciated.

Due to conflicting Linux and Drupal Conferences, the PgDay in Athens has
been canceled. (The Linux conference is actually the same day). Sorry
for any inconvenience. We are trying to determine a new date.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor