Re: Prefix support for synonym dictionary - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Prefix support for synonym dictionary
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 12:34 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Oleg,
>
> Are you planning to update this patch this week?  If not I will set it
> to "Returned with Feedback".

My only comments were related to docs and comments, and I supplied a
patch as a suggested fix for the docs. Also, the patch is very small.

I'd hate to hold it up over such a minor issue, and it seems like a
useful feature. If Oleg is unavailable, would you mind just having a
second review of the patch to see if they agree with my suggestions, and
then mark "ready for committer review"?

Regards,Jeff Davis