Re: Using non-Super user with PgAmdin - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From JP Pozzi
Subject Re: Using non-Super user with PgAmdin
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello,

It's quite normal and smart not to give developers superuser rights and Pgadmin is OK with that.

Regards

JP P

De: "M Sarwar" <sarwarmd02@outlook.com>
À: "pgsql-admin" <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
Envoyé: Jeudi 8 Décembre 2022 00:00:09
Objet: Using non-Super user with PgAmdin

/**/
Hello All,
After working in the databases for the decades, recently I started a project postgress side newly.
I have a question on pgadmin access.
Can I use other than super user to login into pgadmin?
I am trying to provide access to all the development team members without giving them access to super user, postgress.
Thanks,
Sarwar
8 times ocp dba
3 cloud certificates