Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments
Date
List pgsql-rrreviewers
On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 22:56 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com>
> - Generalized Index Constraints

I don't think I will have an updated, mostly-complete patch before about
7/26 (psql and pg_dump support, new syntax, etc.). I'm just trying to be
realistic so that you can schedule review assignments better.

If that bumps me to the end of the queue, or into the next commitfest,
so be it. I think I got the information I need to know that I'm taking
the right approach with my patch, which is what I needed.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis