Re: BUG #4879: bgwriter fails to fsync the file in recovery mode - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: BUG #4879: bgwriter fails to fsync the file in recovery mode
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 00:37 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> Ok, I've committed the above fixes everyone agreed on.

Sorry, but I haven't agreed to very much of what you just committed.

There are some unnecessary and confusing hacks that really don't help
anybody sort out why any of this has been done.

At this stage of RC, I expected you to post the patch and have the other
2 people working actively on this issue review it before you commit.