Re: PATCH to fix two little typo in charset.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dickson S. Guedes
Subject Re: PATCH to fix two little typo in charset.sgml
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Em Qui, 2009-05-14 às 09:35 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas escreveu:
> Dickson S. Guedes wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Attached is a patch to fix a command line example in charset.sgml.
>
> No, the options really are called LC_COLLATE and LC_CTYPE now. They were
> renamed on 6th of April, just before beta1

Oops! Sorry, my fault, forget it. ":/

I was missed that and my local version of repository wasn't updating
rightly ":(

I did a cvs update from scratch now and it is working as expected.

Thanks...
--
Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: guedes@guedesoft.net - skype: guediz