Re: Serializable Isolation without blocking - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Serializable Isolation without blocking
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 11:15 -0500, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> Please keep Michael Cahill copied on this thread, per his request.
>
> I just noticed the omission on a few messages and will forward them to
> him.

Apologies Michael, I see that my mail did remove you. That was a
unconscious error; I was particularly interested in your comments
regarding my assessment of the algorithmic complexity of the new theory
and existing serialization technique.