Re: pg_dump.... pg_restore...how long does it take? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From rafikoko
Subject Re: pg_dump.... pg_restore...how long does it take?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
Thanks for the answer. I've checked and the archive is corrupted. Every time
I dump my database with pg_dump command mentioned in the previous post, I've
got the same error.

Could you please suggest me other compination of parameters for pg_dump, so
that it dumps complete database (inluding functions, triggers, procedures,
operators, sequences, tables, views etc. and obviously data)?

It doesn't have to be stored in .tar archive. Moreover I'd like to inform
that I work in Windows environment.

Looking forward the answer.

BR,
Rafal