Re: Show dropped users' backends in pg_stat_activity - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Show dropped users' backends in pg_stat_activity
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Oskari Saarenmaa <os@aiven.io> writes:
> 24.03.2016, 18:03, Tom Lane kirjoitti:
>> I concur.  Let's put the left join(s) into those views and call it
>> good.

> Added my patch to the 2016-09 commitfest
> (https://commitfest.postgresql.org/10/601/) as a bug fix as I thought
> not showing all backends in pg_stat_activity is a bug.  Any chance to
> get it in 9.6?

I do not think this is a sufficiently high-priority bug to justify
putting it into 9.6 at this point.  It's been like this for years and
there's a noticeable lack of any field complaints.  Fixing it in the
next release cycle seems fine to me.