Re: "PostgreSQL" Version 9.3 Supportability - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas Kretschmer
Subject Re: "PostgreSQL" Version 9.3 Supportability
Date
List pgsql-general

> "Harish Kumar Gudur (DATA GLOVE INCORPORATED DBA TR)" <v-hagudu@microsoft.com>
> hat am 11. März 2016 um 13:27 geschrieben:
>

> Hi Team,
> We are planning to migrate few Vendor based applications from Windows Server
> 2003 to the latest server Operating System Windows Server 2012/2008. Before
> migration we would like to do the assessment of the application and check the
> supportability.
> We are performing the assessment for:
> Application Name: PostgreSQL
> Version:  9.3
> Vendor: PostgreSQL Global Development Group
>

> Kindly provide us the Official documents/ Website links that confirm the
> Supportability of the application on the latest Server Operating Systems -
> Windows Server 2012 R2/2012/2008 R2/2008.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_%26_Installing_PostgreSQL_On_Native_Windows

I short: it's running well. You can also use the latest Version 9.5 on this
plattform, and i suggest that.

--
Andreas Kretschmer
http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/