Re: PITRTools: Bring up warm standby -> unexpected pageaddr - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PITRTools: Bring up warm standby -> unexpected pageaddr
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 10:54 +0100, Hannes Dorbath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to setup a warm standby using PITRTools. Environment is
> CentOS 5.2 x86_64 and PG 8.3.6 from yum.pgsqlrpms.org.

This really should be on the pitrtools list:

Be happy to help you over there. As a note we are going to immediately as:

post your ini files
what exactly steps did you follow to fail over (did you just F999)
what version for pitrtools are you running.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/