Re: Single missing WAL in long sequence.. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Single missing WAL in long sequence..
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 2009-03-23 at 21:51 -0700, Aimon Bustardo wrote:

> Hi, I ran into a recovery problem where I have a single missing WAL
> file in a long sequence. I need a way to recover past that missing WAL
> archive. I am desperately hoping there is a way to do this. Any help
> that can be given will be extremely appreciated!

There is no supported way of doing this because there may have been
dependencies between what was in the missing file and what comes later.

We are able to assist you with commercial recovery services to
investigate and recover data following detailed analysis. It will take
some time and is outside the help we can reasonably provide for free.