Re: Let's get 7.3 done - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Let's get 7.3 done
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>     Return last command of INSTEAD rule for tuple count/oid/tag for rules, SPI

> If we are going to fix it, this week is the time.  If not, it stays on
> TODO.

If we've agreed on the behavior, I'll try to take care of making it
happen.  Note that will mean an initdb for 7.3b3.

>     Add/remove GRANT EXECUTE to all /contrib functions?

> Who volunteered to clean all this up a while back?

I think that now that we changed the default permissions for functions,
this is a dead issue.  There's no need to put explicit GRANTs into the
contrib files.  OTOH, taking out the ones that were added already is
a waste of cycles too.