Re: the sad state of our FAQs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: the sad state of our FAQs
Date
Re: the sad state of our FAQs  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-www
On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 16:53 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I proposed this previously but got no support from Bruce who is supposed
> to be the FAQ maintainer, and thus I ended up doing nothing.  Therefore
> I now offer to do the job required to move them to XML Docbook and allow
> translatability using xml2po or something similar.

I would like to see us have a single documentation standard though. Our
core docs are still Docbook SGML which is a bit different :( Other than
that, I am all for it.

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997