Changes to archives.postgresql.org and search.postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Changes to archives.postgresql.org and search.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello,

I would like to see the following changes made to the respective sites:

archives.postgresql.org:

Show date in thread listing.

Right now a thread might look like this:

The science of optimization in practical terms? Joshua D. Drake     * Re: The science of optimization in practical
terms?Bernd Helmle             * Re: The science of optimization in practical terms?               Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
                  * Re: The science of optimization in practical                       terms? Joshua D. Drake
                 * Re: The science of optimization in                               practical terms? Robert Haas

However if it is the 4 page of the by date sort, I have no idea in the
month where I am. Chances are I know at least reasonably the date of the
post I am looking for.

search.postgresql.org:

Add the ability to search by keyword AND author. probably by email and
or name.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -