Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 15:36 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Josh,
>
> OK, it looks like we moved about 20 shirts.  How many did you ship to LA
> in the first place?

I shipped whatever I had, I sent the inventory to the list a while back.

> And should I ship them to you, or to Selena?

*shrug* I am not picky. Selena is running the booth, I am just running
the talks. Either way we will both be there. Selena?

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/