Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Josh,

> > LFNW is expecting upward of 1000 people. How many of those will want
> > shirts is unknown. We are having a PgDay there so we may get some
> > traffic.
> >
> > What is OSB?
>
> www.opensourcebridge.org

Oh right.. duh. Well that would be a deferment to Selena as well. I know
nothing of that conference.

> > We should keep a reasonable number on hand based on any show. If you
> > consider at least 10 shirts of each size per sex we are still talking ~
> > 100 shirts that are shipping around. Granted, that is better than 200.
>
> So you think you need 100 for LFNW?  OK.
>
> BTW, suggestion: baby-blue women's shirts are suggested donation of $5
> rather than $20.  We have *way* too many of them.

We are taking a loss at 5. 10 is a better option.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/