Re: adding pugs to planet - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: adding pugs to planet
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 17:49 +0200, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 10:27 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >
> > I would like to see the following thread added to planet:
> >
> > http://pugs.postgresql.org/blog/feed
> >
> > It is quite silly that we are not promoting our pugs.
>
> Instead, I added LAPUG and PDXPUG seperately to Planet PostgreSQL. We
> already have Mark Wong in the main feed, that's why I did not add the
> whole feed.
>
> http://planetpostgresql.org

Oh we could to that have planet.postgresql.org just grab feeds from each
pug as it remains active. Good idea. Thanks Devrim.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997