Re: array_agg for 8.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: array_agg for 8.3
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 14:09 -0500, Faheem Mitha wrote:
> Yes, I have pg superuser privileges. I *think* this is the same as having
> sudo rights for postgres, right? Are you suggesting adding another entry
> to the library path, or whatever this is called? Like ~/.postgresql/ or
> something like that?

If you have sudo rights for postgres, that should be fine. All you need
to do is "make" in the module, and it will produce a file array_agg.so.
Copy the .so file to someplace (wherever makes the most sense for you),
and then change all the paths in the .sql file to point to that .so
file. Then run the .sql file as the postgresql superuser.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis