Re: FWD: Re: Updated backslash consistency patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: FWD: Re: Updated backslash consistency patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 20:19 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Tom,
>
> > Also (3) you are not actually going to use this as much as you think
> > you are, so saving a shift keypress is not the be-all and end-all.
>
> Clearly you've never had to troubleshoot a client's database which has
> over 400 functions they've never completely documented.

I have and anyone who has come anywhere close to what we have knows this
is useful on a significant level.

Joshua D. Draek

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -