Re: Future request: BgBouncer && "cache lookup failed for function": Auto recache function. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Future request: BgBouncer && "cache lookup failed for function": Auto recache function.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 2008-12-14 at 03:28 +0300, Oleg Serov wrote:
> Hello!. I'm using PgBouncer with permanent connection, So, when i
> deleting(or editing?) some functions i have an error
> ERROR:  cache lookup failed for function ......;
> Can you make recaching of invalidate functions?'

I believe it already does that if you are running 8.3.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/  The PostgreSQL
Company,serving since 1997