PITR for people.planetpostgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject PITR for people.planetpostgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-www
Short version:

recovery_command = "RSS importer of Serendipity"
recovery_target_time = "The data that Wayback Machine has"
recovery_target_inclusive = true

Long version:

Ok, I am in the process of restoring people.planetpostgresql.org. All I
am doing is using RSS imported of Serendipity, and getting data from the
Wayback Machine. It is not up2date for now, but I believe we can restore
very valuable data.

We will start backing the data to a remote server which is controlled by
a valuable community member, and data will be backed up in a non-Devrim
and non-Command Prompt server, to make sure that we are all fine.

Bloggers: Please contact me directly for your new passwords.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr                  http://www.gunduz.org